THE TOURNAMENT IS NOW OPEN FOR E-REGISTRATION!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Come play in one of New Jersey's largest one day tournaments,
conveniently located right off Exit 8A on the NJ Turnpike!
Questions: Please feel free to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys and Girls Age Groups:
- U8-U12 (8v8 - Small-Sided Fields) - 2 Games - 50 Minutes
- U11-U19 (11v11 - Full Sided Fields) - 2 Games - 50 Minutes
- $295 Registration Fee
- Flighting based on competitive level of play
- THREE CREW REFEREE SYSTEM FOR ALL GAMES!!!
- 1st and 2nd place awards for all U11 and older teams
- U10 and under teams will receive participation medals upon registration
- Sportsmanship awards for all teams
- We are a patch exchange tournament and encourage all teams to bring patches to exchange at the end of each game
Location of Games: Click here for FIELD MAPS and DIRECTIONS
- Thompson Park
- Monroe Soccer Complex
Schedule of Games for the Tournament: Click here for TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
Typically, the schedule will be posted 1 week prior to the tournament. However, you should check the schedule Friday evening before the tournament for any last minute adjustments that may need to be made.
Tournament Check-in: It is strongly recommended and preferred that all teams check-in and register on Friday evening before the tournament. Further information regarding times and location will follow.
Required Documents (no exceptions):
- Official stamped Roster & 1 copy (for MTSC to keep)
- Game Roster (found here: http://www.monroesoccer.com/tournament/512894.html )
- Player passes (including guest players)
- Medical Release forms for all players
- Permission to Travel (for Out of State teams)
There will be limited availability for registration on Saturday for teams that cannot check-in on Friday evening. Saturday check-in is available at the Main Tent in THOMPSON PARK ONLY from 7am - 1pm. Teams MUST arrive at least 1 hour prior to their first game to check-in, and teams that are scheduled to play at the Monroe Soccer Complex (MSC) should allow at least 1½ hours prior to game time for registration. Again, there is NO CHECK-IN AT MSC.
Parking: At all locations, parking will be limited, so please plan on carpooling if possible. Please note that the High School parking lot will NOT be available for at least the first half of the day due to a school event.
Food Drive to Support Our Community: As in years past, the Monroe Township Soccer Club will be collecting non-perishable food items to be donated to a local food pantry. Please drop off items at the Main Tent in any of our parks. For a list of recommended items to donate, please visit our Tournament FAQ section. Thank you in advance for your support.