2017 Spring Kick Off Tournament!
Presented by Dicks Sporting Goods
We are sorry, but registration is now closed!
Come play in one of New Jersey's largest one day tournaments,
conveniently located right off Exit 8A on the NJ Turnpike!
Questions: Please feel free to contact us with any questions at email@example.com
Boys and Girls Age Groups:
- U8-U10 (7v7 - Small-Sided Fields) - 2 Games - 50 Minutes ($325 per team)
- U11-U12 (9v9 - Small Sided Fields) - 2 Games - 50 Minutes ($350 per team)
- U13 - U19 (11v11 - Full Sided Fields) - 2 Games - 50 Minutes ($375 per team)
- Flighting based on competitive level of play
- THREE CREW REFEREE SYSTEM FOR ALL GAMES!!!
- 1st and 2nd place awards for all U11 and older teams
- U10 and under teams will receive participation medals upon registration
- Sportsmanship awards for all teams
- We are a patch exchange tournament and encourage all teams to bring patches to exchange at the end of each game
- Thompson Park
- Monroe Soccer Complex
Schedule of Games for the Tournament: To be release 1-2 weeks prior to tournament
Typically, the schedule will be posted 1 week prior to the tournament. However, you should check the schedule Friday evening before the tournament for any last minute adjustments that may need to be made.
Tournament Check-in: Registration will be done online ONLY in 2017. All accepted teams will be sent further information following acceptance. Teams will be required to check-in when they arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to their first game.
Required Documents (no exceptions):
- Official stamped Roster & 1 copy (for MTSC to keep)
- Team Information Sheet (found here)
- Player passes (including guest players)
- Medical Release forms for all players
- Permission to Travel (for Out of State teams)
Parking: At all locations, parking will be limited, so please plan on carpooling if possible. Please note that the High School parking lot will NOT be available for at least the first half of the day due to a school event.
Food Drive to Support Our Community: As in years past, the Monroe Township Soccer Club will be collecting non-perishable food items to be donated to a local food pantry. Please drop off items at the Main Tent in any of our parks. For a list of recommended items to donate, please visit our Tournament FAQ section. Thank you in advance for your support.