Welcome to the new Parents Corner. Here you will find valuable information about MTSC philosophy, training, nutrition and most importantly expected behavior. Please take the time to read these articles.
For suggestions and questions please contact email@example.com
PARENT/GUARDIAN CODE OF CONDUCT
- Will exemplify good sportsmanship.
- Will be supportive and positive, offering encouragement to the child and his or her teammates.
- Will be positive role models.
- Will let the coach do the coaching.
- Will not yell at the referee or question the call.
- Will treat the officials as we would treat our child.
- Will treat the opposing team and their fans with respect.
- Will look for our child to develop his or her skills and team play while de-emphasizing winning.
- Will remember that the game is for the children.
- If you cannot abide by this code, please do not attend your child’s games.